Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tibble Fork Fun

Ok, what did I say? It's been almost 2 months since the last post. Not that I haven't had anything to blog about, we've actually been pretty busy this summer, it's just that I suck when it comes to writing about it. Also, I'm not very good at taking pictures and have been waiting for my slacker sister to give me all the one's that she has but, like previously stated, she is a slacker. 

Well last Saturday Kevin was working all day so Ethan and I decided to get out of the heat and head up to American Fork Canyon. It's only about a 30 min drive from our house but it's usually about 20 degrees cooler than where we live. When we got there we headed straight up to Tibble Fork Reservoir to go play in the water. It was really crowded, I think because of the Pioneer Day week end, and there were a lot of people up there fishing. Ethan kept on saying "mommy, I want to go fishing". Since I am not big on fishing myself, I guess we will have to get dad to take him (hint, hint dad). We were only there for about an hour when it starting raining like crazy so we decided to head out. Ethan fell asleep as soon as I started the car and it was so pretty up there with the rain that I ended up just driving around for a couple of hours looking at the scenery. I managed to get a few pictures on my phone before it started raining.



He got some of the lake water in his mouth

The shoes didn't last long


He loved picking up the rocks and seeing how far he could throw them in the water

This one's a little big...







0 comments: