Monday, November 17, 2008

The Hotel Cafe Tour

My friend April told me about this awesome tour that was coming  to the Avalon in Salt Lake City. I was way stoked about this concert because Kate Havnevik was going to be there and she is one of my favorite artists right now. I ended up going with April and her two daughters, Burgandy and Senja. The girls wanted to be up front by the stage so we went up with them and ended up being there for the whole show. It was so much fun! Altogether there ended up being 6 different female artists that performed. Most of the others I hadn't heard of but they all totally rocked! Next to Kate Havnevik, my favorite was Meiko. I don't think I had heard her music before but now I totally love her. She was super cute and funny when she was on stage too. Yay for girl power!


(I only had my phone so these pictures kinda suck)
Meiko

Meiko

Thao and Lenka

Kate Havnevik


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - how GREAT is Meiko?! I heard her on the radio on The End the day of the show, and she sounded so good! I just bought her album on iTunes too. Yay girl power fer reals!