Monday, November 17, 2008

Pictures of Ethan

Ethan and I went to the mall today to get one of those invisible shields on my iPod. Ethan got some new shoes while we were there that went really well with the outfit he was wearing and he just looked so cute that I decided to go to Kiddie Kandids to get his picture taken. It had been a long time since we've done pictures and I wasn't too excited about it because these things have never gone very well in the past, but he did great. He was having fun and being very cooperative the entire time. It turned out a lot better than I expected and I'm very grateful for that. 







5 comments:

Jillian Renee Davis Garcia said...

These are too cute! I like the one were he is like "What?"

April Van Wagenen said...

ok - I can't believe I didn't know you had a blog! I just found it today after looking at your facebook profile. I love the pics of Ethan!!! You are really lucky to have such a sweet boy!!!

Adrienne said...

ya Jill, I like that one too. The photographer totally loved it. She entered it in some photo contest they had. Funny. I have copies for you and I need copies of yours too!

Adrienne said...

April, oh my gosh. How did you not know I had one? I've been leaving comments on yours for like weeks! Silly girl.

Dan et Anne said...

He is adorable ! Great pictures. Good Job Ethan !